Note: Highlighted byway routes shown on maps of All-American Roads
and National Scenic Byways correspond to designations made by the
U.S. Secretary of Transportation. State designations may differ.
• In Bend get on Bend Parkway which will turn into the Dalles
California Highway/U.S. Hwy 31.
• Drive U.S. Hwy 97 for 31.2 miles then turn left onto Fremont
Highway/U.S. Hwy 31.
• Stay on Fremont Highway for about 15 miles, until it turns into
National Forest Highway 29.
• Stay on National Forest Highway 29 for about 5 miles then turn
left onto County Highway 510 which will turn into Fort Rock Road.
• The byway begins in the town of Fort Rock.
CLOSE THIS WINDOW WHEN FINISHED